Saturday, May 24, 2014

Cooper Announces a New Project

Good Morning All! Cooper here! Mama said that I could write my own blogs from now on because I am super smart and feeling GOOD!!! I have SOOO very much to say, but Mama said that I need to pace myself. She says I will wear you guys OUT like I do her!
Foster sister, Dezzie teaching Cooper about the fine
art of Stick Procurement
This week has been BIG! I am now "Running with the Big Dogs" as I have been integrated into the pack. I have a big sister, a big-big brother, a cat and of course my Mama Tina. They are teaching me lots of stuff, some of it Mama says isn't good! In this video I am playing Keep Away with my Foster sister Dezzie. Some people say she is a Mean Girl, but she likes me!

We also discovered this week that I may not be a Sheppie!!! I am starting to have the markings, the poise and the personality of a Belgian Malinois. Mama says I am her little butterfly breaking out of my cocoon; we will see what I am soon!

Look at all my pretty fur coming in!

Letter I received from Stephanie
I received a very special gift from a dear friend of my sister Dezzie. Her name is Stephanie and Mama calls her the Dog Whisperer. She sent me the sweetest letter. She is very sad that someone let me get into such bad shape, but no worries Stephanie I am good now! I am gaining weight, my fur is coming in and I am allowed to be a silly puppy! Actually I weigh 26 POUNDS!!! The only bad thing that happens to me every couple of days are those AWFUL baths!!!! I HATE them, but Mama says the baths will make me better.

Toys from Aunt Alex

I also received a bunch of goodies from the rescue (ok, not goodies...BATH STUFF), but it does help with my itching so I am happy about that. I also received some toys! WOOT WOOT I LOVE toys. I play with toys ALL OF THE TIME. When I am not chewing on my Mama's foot, face or shoes, I am playing with toys!

I am super excited to announce that I was given an official job with GSRA. My official title is Troubadour of Special Dogs! I am so grateful for the love that everyone is showing me, and I want to pay it forward and introduce my fans to some of the special dogs in our rescue who are available NOW for adoption! Each of these dogs have a special story and need a home. The more dogs we can place in perfect furever homes, the more dogs like them and me we can bring in! So, you can be THE most important part of rescue...the loving furever home! That is the goal all of us foster dogs have. Starting with my next blog, I am going to introduce a rescue friend. My foster mom says my goal is to get 10 dogs adopted by August! So with your help, I can reach my goal and maybe I will find my Furever Home as my prize. So, the count down will begin 0/10. Stay tuned for my next blog and help me reach my goal!

Some of my other videos below!

No comments:

Post a Comment