Thursday, July 28, 2011

Post #28: Update from Georgia


Georgia on the Prowl
Hey Ya’ll,
It has been awhile since I last blogged.  I’ve been busy getting better!  Dada says I’m an 11 year old puppy!   The other night I saw this butterfly flying around me and I watched to see what it was doing!  It just flew around and was so pretty.   I also remembered that bumble bees had to be snapped out of the air!  Those pesky bees bother Mama so I have to take them out!  I love to watch my foster sisters play, and actually tried to join in.  I think I scared them because I don’t bark.  I do this GRRUUWWWWLLLMOOAANN thing and they think I want to fight instead of play. 

Getting LOVES from Uncle Vic
I have to thank my Auntie Kara who is a GSRA volunteer and works at the Animal Hospital that got rid of that nasty cyst.  The great doc and techs took such good care of me.  I wasn’t able to meet Auntie Kara (she was visiting her human family) but she hooked me up with 2 bags of goodies.  I wasn’t eating much at first and she sent Foster Mama home with all kinds of good doggie food to get me to eat!  It worked!  I’m eating all my food now except for 1 kibble!   I leave it for Mama!  She seems to think it is funny!  Now all I have to do is keep my foster sisters from tearing up my new purple turtle from Auntie Kara until I’m ready to help in the destruction!  I will keep you posted.  
Boys needed some help!
I helped Dada and Uncle Vic fix the lawn mower today!  Those boys really did need some help!  

"Ok Georgia Girl can I have a few words!WOOF WOOF!! OK Mama.  Talk to ya’ll later!!

I can’t believe how Georgia Girl has come around now that she is feeling better!  She is the happiest puppy ever!  She is learning how to be a dog again and I can’t wait to hear her actually bark!  We will keep you posted.  I know Georgia will surprise me like she did when she climbed up on her own comfy bed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment