Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Post #22 - Update from Georgia Girl


From Georgia Girl: Hey, Y’all!  Foster Mama says since I’m feeling better I should update my loyal fans on how I’ve been doing!  I’ve been fighting a stupid infection that took my appetite away and Foster Mama is giving me these awful tasting pills, (must be working though since I want to eat again).  I’m only eating chicken still, which is way better than that dry kibble my foster sis’s get!  I wonder how long I can get foster Mama to feed me the yummy chicken hehe!

Georgia after her bath
I love when Foster Mama gives me a bath and brushes me!  I’ve had 2 already since foster Dada says I stink!  I don’t know if I do but I sure do feel soooo much better after the bath! 

Georgia and Skitty Kitty checking out the Pool
The other night Foster Mama started up this machine that made a stupid noise and then she started pushing it around the yard.  At first the noise surprised me, but my foster sis, Skitty Kitty, ran towards the stupid machine and then started following foster Mama around.  So I joined in, we did several laps following right behind her, but foster Mama kept going and going and we started to get tired and bored. So foster sis and me went and chilled out by the pool and just watched.  Foster sis said we could keep foster Mama safe even though we were lying down because we could still see her! 

You know that big comfy bed I used as a head rest in my first post!  Well it is pretty dang sweet to lay completely on to take a nappy!  I surprised foster Mama and Dada one night and just climbed up and went to sleep.  Come to think of it… that big comfy bed is starting to look pretty good right about now…(yyyaaawwwnnn)!!!!!!  See y’all later! 

I am keeping an EYE on you Mama!

From Georgia’s Foster Mama: Georgia girl said it was ok that I write a line or two on her blog, so here goes.  Georgia is starting to interact more and more with my other dogs!  Great news!  She still gets anxious when I leave so we got a kennel for her.  She actually likes it and will sometimes go in by herself for some quiet time.  She is coming along nicely and is so kind and gentle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment