Monday, August 15, 2011

Post #31: We have Georgia on our minds.


Just a few notes from Georgia’s mom.

Georgia and Foster Sis
Georgia has been with us for almost 2 months now, and has really settled into the routine, so I’m afraid I don’t have much exciting news to share other than that Georgia has finally realized she could bark without getting into trouble.  When I leave I have to put her in her kennel which she isn’t too pleased about anymore and will give me some loud BARK BARKs to let me know she does not appreciate the fact that she has to be in the kennel.
I WILL get that bee!
She continues to eat well (but extremely slow or maybe her foster sisters eat too fast!) and rides great in the truck.  She has taken several road trips with foster sister Tara.  She walks great on the leash and we are starting to get longer walks in now that it is getting a little cooler in the evenings.   Georgia is great at the Pets Mart, she has quite a few admirers, just about everyone we walk by has to stop and say how beautiful she is.  Which of course I have to agree with!  

Other than that she is enjoying the good doggie life that she deserves.  I will get Georgia back on the blog soon so you can hear from her.  Who knows she maybe on the website real soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment