Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Cooper Introduces Lupa and Chelsea

This has been a busy week! My friend Lupa needs a home and I found my sister!

Lupa the Beautiful


First I will tell you about the AMAZING and Sassy Lupa! Lupa was found with her two pups and only weighing 47 pounds!!! (Geesh, I am almost 40 lbs!). She didn't know how to live in a house because the poor girl had been a stray for no one knows how long. But, now that she is in her foster home, she has learned to "sit", "come", "down", and "off". She is still working on "Stay" - that is a hard one. I can't do that one either!

Lupa needs a home where she can continue her training. Since she was a stray out on her own, she didn't have much need for a leash. But, now she needs to walk on a leash. She still isn't good at that. See, she is a pretty girl with some attention issues! Can anyone say "SQUIRREL"? She is easily distracted. We know there is a family out there who would love to help her master this skill also!

Lupa LOVES the car! She will go ANYWHERE with you. I suggest she try out Sonic and the cheese sticks! Lupa also LOVES to make music with squeaky toys. I think she probably will be asked to join the Dog Symphony soon! Lupa also LOVES to swim! Are you seeing all these good traits???

Lupa would be fine as an only dog. However, she could be part of a pack, but would need supervision at dinner time with other dogs. Because Lupa was so hungry when we found her, she has some resource guarding issues with other dogs. Who can blame her? She was in the big bad world and had to feed her two pups! She has made AMAZING improvements and would need to have supervision at dinner time as she continues to learn that she WILL get dinner.

Lupa is crate trained. She is sweet and fun loving also. They call her a Velcro dog because she sticks to her humans like VELCRO. Lupa knows what it is like on the outside, so she will keep you close. She is working on her separation Anxiety and would do best in a home where people are home a good portion of the day. Lupa will do well in a home with children and gets along with dogs. See her video below! Check out Lupa's Website for more information.



My Sister Chelsea

Next I want to tell you about my sister! I will be talking about her until we find her a home. Her name is Chelsea and she was found on the same street as me. She has mange also, but she isn't as bad as I was! We want to help the Shelter find her a great home! The shelter says she is as sweet as me! Well, that is SWEET! Just call me Southern Sweet Tea!!!! My Mama and I are going to help the shelter with applicants. Chelsea is located in Flomaton, Alabama and is being well cared for at the Humane Society of Escambia County. You can find them on the web at: http://www.petango.com/humanesocietyescambia and on Facebook. If you are interested in adopting my sister, please email my Foster Mama at gsrawebmaster@gmail.com and we will assist you. My Mama will also share all the things she did to help me get over my mange! Please help me find my sister a new home. Mama says I get 5 points if we find Chelsea a home! FIVE POINTS!!!! Come on!!! Email my Mama, NOW!

About Cooper

Ok, I have already talked your ear off about my friend Lupa. Please don't forget that my friend Shelby and Sani are still available for adoption. Remember the prize I get??? I have NO POINTS yet! Please, Please, Please adopt one of my friends. If you can't adopt, please share my blog with your friends. Maybe they are looking for a best friend to cuddle with! 

Next week my blog will come out on Thursday instead of Wednesday. Want to know why? I am going to SCHOOL!!!! Mama has my treats packed and we are heading to school next Wednesday night. I can't wait to tell you about my first day of school. Mama says I will be the smartest one in class. 

Please watch my two videos so you can see how well I am doing. The first video is a surprise, so make sure you make it full screen and watch it to the end (it is only 43 seconds) so you can get your surprise! You will see that Lupa isn't the ONLY musician in the GSRA family!


In case you missed my first Jeep ride, see it below. I am just TOO CUTE!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment