Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Cooper Goes to Grandma's House

Cooper Goes to Grandma's House!
Here I am thinking about all the
dogs that need saving

Riding in the car like a BOSS!
I can make anything a toy
This week has been very exciting. Foster Mama and Foster Mama Tina loaded up my toys, blankets, bed, treats, food and condo and put me in the car. We drove for about 4 1/2 hours. I was super good the entire way! I stayed on my bed and snuggled with Mama Tina. At the end of the trip we got to a place they called Grandma's house!

Here I am with my cute self
I really like Grandma's house! Grandma's house has dogs on all sides. Apparently my brother Asher likes to fence fight them. I am too cool to do that apparently and I just watch them. Don't worry mom, if they come over I will GET THEM!

I got to meet a bunch of kids at Grandma's house. Those kids can be scary because they make LOTS of noise, but if they sit down I will gladly lick their faces and make squeaky toys out of them! hehe

This fella is a good squeaky toy, but
Mama would not let me chew on him
too much

Sani Dreaming of his Forever
Now it is time for me to introduce my GSRA dog of the week. Remember, my foster mama promised me a prize if I can get 10 dogs adopted by August. Last week I introduced you to Shelby (she is still available). This week I am going to introduce you to Sani! Sani is a senior. I have a special place in my heart for seniors. My mama Tina is a senior and she was adopted when she was 9 years old! My mama LOVES her Tina and I think you will LOVE Sani!

Mr. Sani is 10 years young and is a gentle giant. Everyone who meets him, loves him! He is mellow and loves to snuggle, but loves a good walk too! He loves to go on car rides and he knows basic commands (OF COURSE HE DOES!). So, if you want a well behaved fella who loves to snuggle, then Sani is the guy for you! He is loyal, mature (AGAIN, what is wrong with puppies?), and will travel!

Now, there is NO reason this fella has not been adopted yet! I have a REAL affection for him and I need for him to be adopted! He reminds me of my Mama Tina and I would HATE to think of my Mama Tina with no forever home! I am 0/10. I need an adoption to help me get my prize! So, go ahead, check out Sani's Webpage and fill out an application ALREADY!

1 comment:

  1. Cooper, you are doing such a great job! Keep up the great work! Sometimes it just takes a little time to get results. In the meantime, have fun at Grandma's house. I've never been to one of those, but I've heard they're really fun places!

    ReplyDelete